May 12, 2009

Final Compree

Ahhhh..finally, adios to the courses that gave me company for four long years keeping me totally insulated from them. This might be the smallest post of all, including the ones in the future, as I just realized its too difficult to speak of something that disowns me. I could finally feel the "unfelt". But very true..the most ephemeral of all on earth are just these momentary jerks of psycological imbalances that tend me to overspeak in a disorderly fashion that I wonder how I myself am incomprehendable. Its just the nervousness thats ruling the moment, may be and just may be ! The undiscovered traits slowly glow in the dark, making the part of 'the brighter side of life being always gloomy' an efficient truth capable enough to prove me not so skeptical about watever said. Ya....this does sound pessimistic if perceived from a pretentious stand, but do not mistake it for just 'preparing for the worst' , it has always been better than that and will remain so forever.From the reference frame of truth, its just been perky mood as time tends to....say Lunch Time (:P)..well..the world outside is waiting..I'll go get done with my last compree and then stay perky forever :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment